1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. While browsing a Site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the Site that the same is visiting
Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with characteristics of wide temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the server, etc.
2. Types of cookies used
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the Site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the User changes the settings in his browser (altering the display of the pages of the Site).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the Site. The Company reserves the right to use this information to develop anonymous statistical analyzes and improve the use of the Site, so as to make the contents more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party cookie
Our Site also uses third-party cookies:
- to benefit from interactions with social networks (social plug-in). The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- to request information through social network accounts;
- to perform a statistical evaluation on the use of the Site through Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web traffic analysis service provided by Google that helps to understand how visitors interact with the contents of the Site. Google Analytics uses a set of cookies to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the Website without personal identification of individuals. visitors.
3. Third-party cookie information
We make use of various service providers (Google, Facebook, Instagram) who, to provide their services, may place cookies on your browser when you visit our Site. For more information on third-party cookies and how to use the information collected by the third party, we invite you to consult the following links:
Google (information): http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Google (configuration): https://www.google.it/settings/ads
Facebook (configuration): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
4. Purpose of the processing
The data that the interested User transmits to the Company will be processed for the following purposes, connected to the service offered and exclusively within it:
- for inclusion in the personal data in the company IT databases;
- for the elaboration of internal statistics;
- for the issue of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
- for the keeping of ordinary and VAT accounting;
- for the management of receipts and payments;
- for the delivery of products ordered on the Site
- for interaction with social networks;
- for sending commercial information relating to the services offered by the Company and the news available (new products, new
customizations, offers limited in time, etc.);
- for the exchange of communications concerning the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company (by telephone, post, courier, e-mail);
- to meet the obligations established by law, regulations, community legislation, civil and tax laws.
5. Processing methods
The processing is carried out by means of the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a), of the Privacy Code, i.e. through the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The processing takes place both with IT tools, including automated ones, and with analog tools, adopting the appropriate security measures, aimed at preventing illicit use or loss of data, as well as unauthorized access.
6. Types of data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
7. Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of data to the Company is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of the Service to the User, for the purposes referred to in point 1. Failure to provide data, therefore, will result in the impossibility of providing the Service offered by the Company .
8. Communication and dissemination of personal data
The personal data of the interested User may be disclosed to third parties, where necessary:
- To all subjects, public and private, to whom access to the personal data of the interested party is recognized by law or by order of the administrative and / or judicial authority;
- To the persons in charge of the processing, to the employees, collaborators and suppliers of the Company, in the context of their duties and the contractual relationship existing with them, for the execution of contractual obligations with the User concerned;
- To the companies producing the goods purchased by the User concerned on the vocative.it Site, where necessary for the use of the goods by the User concerned;
- To post offices, shippers and couriers, where necessary for sending documentation or other material to the User concerned;
- To legal entities, public and private (for example with non-mandatory listing, legal or commercial firms, Chambers of Commerce, Authorities, etc.), where necessary for the performance of the activity carried out by the Company for the purposes set out in point 1
Banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments
The data are not subject to disclosure.
9. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the Data Controller, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
These rights can be exercised by the interested party with a request addressed without formalities to the Data Controller, to which appropriate feedback is provided without delay.
The request addressed to the Data Controller or to the manager can also be sent by registered letter or e-mail to the following addresses:
Address: Vocative company Benefit S.r.l., Via Corridoni 1, 20122 Milan (MI);
10. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is the Società Vocative Società Benefit S.r.l., with registered office in Via Corridoni 1, 20122 Milan (MI) – ITALY, VAT number: 11285760960
This information is subject to changes and updates, so the User is invited to consult it regularly.